- Anti theft: built in 3 digit combination lock that protects your laptop, iPhone, iPad, and other valuables during traveling or standing in line. Simple to use, set and reset your own 3-digit combination in less than 30 seconds (please refer to video instructions)
- Maximum comfort: padded back and adjustable shoulder strap make carrying easy and helps alleviate pressure on your shoulder
- Multipurpose pockets: large main compartment is the perfect for your laptop, books, or journal. The external zip pocket provides quick access to your phone, keys, or boarding pass during travel or everyday use
- Water bottle pocket: This rucksack backpack has an exterior mesh pocket to conveniently carry your water, coffee, or sports drink, allowing you to be hands-free
- Versatile: This sling backpack is perfect for daily use to and from work or the gym.
9.75 in x 4 in x 18 in
Shipping Policy:All orders to the United States ship free! We will process your order to ship within 3 business days. Please note that we do not ship to P.O. boxes. Thank you for understanding.
Returns Policy:Lewis N. Clark® Products
Lewis N. Clark® products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly. It also does not apply to lost or stolen items. Warranty begins on date of original purchase.
All Other Items: 1-Year Warranty
If you purchased the item on www.lewisnclark.com:
Please log into your account and click on “Completed Orders.” From there click “Return Item(s)” and fill out the applicable fields. If you received the incorrect item, or the item is defective, we will replace the item. Please note that if the item needs to be returned, you will need to pay the return shipping charges.
If you purchased the item outside of www.lewisnclark.com:
Please note that stores are not authorized to provide service under this warranty. During the warranty period, we will replace any product that is defective without charge. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and detail the location that the item was purchased, date of purchase, issue with the item, as well as any other information you can provide. Include pictures if applicable.
You can also call us at 312-455-0500 and we will provide you with further instruction.