Protect your gear while you're on the move with this anti-theft tote. Thanks to the tough design and RFID protection, you can travel with confidence.
- Crafted from flexible, slash-resistant nylon for rugged durability. Water-resistant PU coating guards against moisture damage in the elements.
- Main compartments and accessory pockets provide plenty of room to organize your belongings. Designed with magnaloft fabric panels in critical pockets for added protection.
- Strap is padded and contoured for comfort.
- Locking hardware helps prevent theft.
- RFID blockers safeguard your credit cards.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
11.5 in x 3 in x 11 in
Shipping Policy:All orders to the United States ship free! We will process your order to ship within 3 business days. Please note that we do not ship to P.O. boxes. Thank you for understanding.
Returns Policy:Lewis N. Clark® Products
Lewis N. Clark® products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly. It also does not apply to lost or stolen items. Warranty begins on date of original purchase.
All Other Items: 1-Year Warranty
If you purchased the item on www.lewisnclark.com:
Please log into your account and click on “Completed Orders.” From there click “Return Item(s)” and fill out the applicable fields. If you received the incorrect item, or the item is defective, we will replace the item. Please note that if the item needs to be returned, you will need to pay the return shipping charges.
If you purchased the item outside of www.lewisnclark.com:
Please note that stores are not authorized to provide service under this warranty. During the warranty period, we will replace any product that is defective without charge. Please email us at email@example.com and detail the location that the item was purchased, date of purchase, issue with the item, as well as any other information you can provide. Include pictures if applicable.
You can also call us at 312-455-0500 and we will provide you with further instruction.