If you've ever wished you could bring your phone to the beach, on a boating trip, or even while snorkeling, this magnetic waterproof phone pouch now gives you that option.
Perfect for all your adventures on the water, the double magnetic closure automatically seals with an audible “snap” for watertight protection. You can use your phone as if the pouch wasn't even there, so you can still listen to music, play a game, and watch a video. The transparent TPU material also allows you to take crystal clear pictures and videos, even when you're underwater. You can also put other small items inside, such as credit cards, keys, travel documents, money, memory cards, or other electronics such as MP3 players or cameras.
Waterproof up to 100+ feet, the pouch is perfect for all kinds of water sports, including kayaking, canoeing, sailing, boating, surfing, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, swimming, and scuba diving. It's also great at the pool, beach, campground, waterpark, and on cruises. It can be used in wintertime recreational activities such as skiing, snowboarding, or snowshoeing. Even if it's just a rainy or snowy day, this waterproof pouch will keep your belongings dry. Not only does it keep moisture out of the pouch, but it also keeps particles such as sand and dust out as well. The lanyard is adjustable and can be worn around your neck or wrist or attached to an object.
Offering easy access to your belongings so you don't have to leave them behind in the car or unattended on the beach, this durable BPA-free waterproof phone pouch keeps touchpads completely usable and protects your valuables from water and debris so you can continue to use your electronics whether you're on land or sea.
- IP-X8 Standard: Waterproof to 100+ feet (30 meters) and dust-proof to a hermetic level
- Manipulate touch screens, buttons, and switches directly and easily through the pouch
- Phones are fully functional through the bag, allowing for voice and audio without the need for a headphone or audio jack
- High-quality TPU allows for clear shots and turns existing camera into underwater camera
- Foolproof and fumble-free automatic closure ensures a waterproof seal
- Double magnetic closure will not interfere with consumer electronics, credit cards, memory cards, hard drives, etc.
- Lanyard included.
- 7.2in x 4.4in (Fits all Apple iPhones: iPhone 11, 11Pro, 11Max, XR, XS, XSMax, 8Plus, 8, 7Plus, 7, 6Plus, 6, 6SE, etc.)
Use and Care
Before attempting to submerge electronics underwater, read the manufacturer's recommendations regarding depth limits to make sure that the device can withstand the water pressure.
• Always keep the inner part of the magnetic sealing apparatus clean and void of any dirt or other foreign objects
• After use in salt water, rinse with fresh water
• Avoid exposure to temperatures higher than 140° F
Shipping Policy:All orders to the United States ship free! We will process your order to ship within 3 business days. Please note that we do not ship to P.O. boxes. Thank you for understanding.
Returns Policy:Lewis N. Clark® Products
Lewis N. Clark® products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly. It also does not apply to lost or stolen items. Warranty begins on date of original purchase.
All Other Items: 1-Year Warranty
If you purchased the item on www.lewisnclark.com:
Please log into your account and click on “Completed Orders.” From there click “Return Item(s)” and fill out the applicable fields. If you received the incorrect item, or the item is defective, we will replace the item. Please note that if the item needs to be returned, you will need to pay the return shipping charges.
If you purchased the item outside of www.lewisnclark.com:
Please note that stores are not authorized to provide service under this warranty. During the warranty period, we will replace any product that is defective without charge. Please email us at email@example.com and detail the location that the item was purchased, date of purchase, issue with the item, as well as any other information you can provide. Include pictures if applicable.
You can also call us at 312-455-0500 and we will provide you with further instruction.